actually all about this hari kecemerlangan is already 'basi' cos it had been done on last May...but yeah rice can be 'basi' but this story will always fresh in my heart forever and ever..chewwahh..hurm..around 2 month after transferring to igop make me crazy and impatient to meet my frenz at smka sultan azlan shah for hari anugerah..weeks by weeks..days by days..the day comes...the ceremony was held on Monday..and the same day i have my mid-term examination(sejarah!!)..what a test for me...so,i've to skip the exam and went to my beloved school...we 've to come ealier to have reheaseal...sultan azlan shah will come..!!it's not a dream when sultan azlan shah stand in front me....huh....so..they scream happily and unbelievable moment as i stand in front of dorm n(prefect's dorm)....i'm so happy and speechless at the moment....sharing hot stories bout my new school....and many more...and smka sultan azla shah was selected as a cluster school... no wonder...and the school become such beautiful...the dm..canteen..hostel...wow....

yellow...yellow...yellow.....everything yellow in colour for the sultan....grand ceremony for us...this is actully for the jubli perak of sultan perak....huhu..


smart...porfessional...cool....boyz of smkasas....9A PMR08...

nothing can separate us guys......